30 March 2008

Easter

I'm about a week late, but I just got around to downloading the pictures off my camera. We had an Easter breakfast the Saturday before Easter at the church, then a ward member talked to the children (specifically to the children, but we were all sitting there) about the meaning of Easter. He included some symbolism about new life and the resurrection. I thought he did quite well. After that, they had an Easter egg hunt. For the youngest kids, the eggs were filled with cereal, animal crackers, and fish crackers instead of candy. I thought that was pretty clever. I got a couple pictures of Emily picking up eggs.
In this one below, Emily saw an egg under the shrubbery, but she couldn't get it without getting poked in the face by the branches, so I got it for her.

No comments: