21 December 2007

Day 3 of New Schedule

It's the third day of implementing my new schedule for Tiffany. She's not fussing near as much about doing her work. There are occasional fits now and then, but they don't last near as long. And she's getting through the required subjects. The fun ones are starting to lag a little, but I don't think it will be a problem.

Winter break has begun, so Tiffany will get a rest. I think I'll let her do some of the fun subjects during the break, if she wants to. Corwin is home all week as well. We're hoping to get some home projects done. We'll be deep cleaning the kitchen, and hopefully get to all the things we've been putting off.

While I was helping Tiffany this morning with Language Skills, Katie decided to make a "Valentine". She got the white glue, and proceeded to glue whatever she could find to a piece of paper. Her collage included crayons, pencils, a pencil sharpener, play money, and a few other odds and ends that I removed. Mostly, I left it intact. Though I was shocked and horrified at first, I am glad that she has some creativity (and the glue didn't go anywhere except the paper!).

No comments: